Walter Schubert and I served together on the board of directors of Parents, Families, and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG)--I as national president and he as treasurer.
I had the opportunity to see Walter in action many times over many years, and he always impressed me--the word's too weak; he flabbergasted me--every time because Walter offers a unique combination of:
* experience (he's worked on Wall Street for years)
* intelligence (he's incorrigibly analytical)
* enthusiasm (he attacks every problem and every opportunity as if he were building the Eiffel Tower)
* creativity (he invariably comes up with new approaches)
* verbal agility (he's one of the most articulate people I know)
* connectedness (he knows some of the titans of American finance)
* affability (everyone wants to have a beer with Walter, but he also knows how to work with people)
Frankly, I'd like to write a lengthy, not a brief, recommendation of Walter because he deserves the best in everything. He certainly gives his best. "
The Schubert Group is a management advisory consulting firm for small and mid-size companies. Our vision is to bring world class products and services to small and mid-size companies at affordable prices. We seek to align our efforts with the vision of the company leaders and endeavor to help them realize their vision.
At The Schubert Group we’ll give you the attention and personal service you deserve.
Vison, Mission, Goals, and Objectives - Review and statement analysis
Due diligence review
Business plan development
Strategic investor introductions
SBA and other government grants available to small businesses